In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I forgot......

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
I totally forgot to tell y'all about my weekend. We went to this social gathering and there were these two there that were a little on the...I don't know how to explain it...they weren't very coordinated, couldn't understand much of what they said. Anyway, I know it wasn't really a fair deal 2 on 1 but considering the circumstances I figured what the heck. We went round and round til they couldn't take any more and I just plumb wore them out. And it felt pretty good.

DSC00093.jpg

Ok so it was a family reunion and these little bugers just ran around and around with dad chasin'

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    They're getting BIG!!!

Wait until they're 13 and sis will be 17, and then you'll still have a red headed wife, and we'll see if you fair so well then.

Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Awsome Dad [^]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    They sure are cute!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    They sure are cute!
    that mailman must be a cute guy .. because Iv'e seen pictures of you bang.[:D][:D][:D]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    They sure are cute!
    that mailman must be a cute guy .. because Iv'e seen pictures of you bang.[:D][:D][:D]

you are right Buckey... I dont see any piercings in those kids yet....
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    how cute. I bet you just love it when they are quiet like that. [:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    how cute. I bet you just love it when they are quiet like that. [:D]

damn skippy.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have never been a mailman,,,,,,, Uhhh I should shut up now!

[:D][:D][:o)]
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bang, your going to have to sell all of your hunting equiptment to feed them.
    Yesterday while I was at work my 13yr old son ate/drank just about everything in the fridge. Here's a list.
    Cereal for breakfast then a bannana,a pork chop,a peanut butter sandwhich,several homemade chocolate chip cookies,a couple hotdogs,a quart of gatorade,a can of root beer,some cheetos and my LAST TWO GOOSE STICKS!! When I got home I wanted a goose stick to hold me over till I took him out for games/go cart rides and DINNER at funway.
    The little ship!!
    So I blew his doors off on the go cart rides to get partially even. I led every lap.[:D]
    No I'm not selling the chevelle to feed him. So don't even think about it.
    I'll get a second job first[V][:(]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [:D] great picture Bang.