In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Reminds me of my fred bear. Looks like a good one, I had doubts about mine until my buck went about 60 yards haha. I would go to a cabelas first, if you have one within driving distance, and shoot it. You might find a cheaper one you like more or one for the same price but you like it better.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I don't know the hoyt/reflex line very well. I like to be able to shoot a bow first before a purchase. If you have a cabelas close by I'd go shoot it and see what you think.
  • Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I don't know the hoyt/reflex line very well. I like to be able to shoot a bow first before a purchase. If you have a cabelas close by I'd go shoot it and see what you think.

Definitely will. I had a friend suggest this package to me so I just figured I would see what you guys thought about it.

Jon
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jon0322
    quote:I don't know the hoyt/reflex line very well. I like to be able to shoot a bow first before a purchase. If you have a cabelas close by I'd go shoot it and see what you think.

Definitely will. I had a friend suggest this package to me so I just figured I would see what you guys thought about it.

Jon
    I had a reflex grizzly as a back up at one point. for the money you cant go wrong. they are fast not to noisy and not too harsh just dont expect it to be as nice as the high end they are not. But great choice as far as good funtional hunting bow[;)]