In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

here is my new hunting partner

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
A while back I posted that I was going to get a new chocolate lab. The breeder had a mixup and I ended up getting a yellow as the choc was retained by the breeder's partner for future litters. I was not real picky on color so it did not bother me.
Not too big now, but only 6 weeks old. I get her in 2 more weeks. Anyway here she is....
puppy5.jpg
puppy1.jpg

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    That puppy is adorable.. many happy years together....[;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    beautiful animal! I can almost smell the puppy breath. [:D]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    You can look forward to a lot of things, most hyper dog I've ever had, but we have enjoyed every moment. He's 4 now, not sure when this picture was, probably around 1.
    Gunnar.jpg
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    You can look forward to a lot of things, most hyper dog I've ever had, but we have enjoyed every moment. He's 4 now, not sure when this picture was, probably around 1.
    Gunnar.jpg
    Susp where have you been great looking dog Glad to hear from you.. stop by more often...[;)]
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I already have a brown one. Now he is just called the "old man" but he is only 5. He has had a rough life with 2 knee surgeries, tail amputation 2 times, and a few bad cuts.

Thanksgivingweek153.jpg
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    My black is just turned 10 and he still acts like a puppy. He has more energy than any dog has a right to. He is my best bud though.

Pets019.jpg
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    What a cutie! I have 3 chocolates and 1 Catahoula. 2 of the labs just turned 9 months old (siblings). Man what what I drinking that day....
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    well I wanted to throw a pic of my ole boy in here (he's 13) but it must be on the other computer so here is the youngest lady. Taken around Christmas obviously. Not good for much but entertaining the kids [:D]

DSC00379.jpg
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Her name is Mya. The wife and I finally agreed on a name. Someone sure remembered the noise maker in this one! What a loud mouth dog. She barks all the time. It was a long sleepless night. The up side... Well she is cute, but she shows real confidence and is real sure of herself.

Yesterday when I picked her up she retrieved a live pigeon two times. I'm not sure the pigoen liked it. but Mya sure did. Now I just have to keep working on it. I wish I had picutres of her with the bird. She also likes her stuffed pheasant toy. Takes the thing everywhere!

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    awww...she's a little chunk!

Ben