In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

what kind or broadhead

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Do You use?

I use a rocket arrow head i forgot the name but is mechanical with a 1 3/4 inch cutting diameter. Its killed everything its hit so far so im not changing it

Pinky-what are we going to do today brain?

Brain-the same thing we try to do everyday...try and take over the world!

Comments

• jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Spitfire 125's

jpwolf.gifawcountdown_sm.gif

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Always wanted to use those open-on-impact style arrowheads, but a lot of people I know are sceptical (spelling??) about them actually working. How many kills you have with them headzilla???
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I just switched to them last fall. I shot a coyote with them and a doe. It was a bad shot and i hit liver and took out most of the rest of the guts back there. but she only ran about 50 yards before piling up

Pinky-what are we going to do today brain?

Brain-the same thing we try to do everyday...try and take over the world!
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Headzilla,
    Sounds like you use the rocket sidewinders, they are pretty impressive huh? I know I really like mine.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm stickin with my thunderheads til they fail me. Anybody ever use or know someone that has used those crimson talon broadheads? They claim they fly exactly like field points and cut like all get out.

only the strong survive!!!!!
  • shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
    edited November -1
    Vortec

Lt.RRG

"Go over,go under,go around,or go through.But never give up."
  • MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use Magnus Stingers. Great 2 blade broadheads.
    edited November -1
    I shoot rocket sidewinders but am probably going to try grim reapers in the fall.
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Its a toss up for me ebtween somthing by rocket or those new grim reaper ones. i read an article in bowhunter and was impressed by it

And on the 3rd day god created the Remington bolt action rifle to protect the god fearing men from the evil muslims
    edited November -1
    A couple of my friends used them last season I was pretty impressed with their results. The thing I like about them is no more rubber bands and the angle on the blade tips to allow for a more of a quartering shot.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Thunderheads 125gr. It's all I know.

Ben

www.RightFieldSucks.com