In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Almost done

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
This is what my head looks like so far. after reading on another forum I think I am going to find some old barn wood to mount it on. I think it will help kind of stick with the Southwestern theme we have in that room.

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks good. Let me know if you have problems finding the old barn wood. As luck would have it, my Dad and I tore down an old barn for a buddy so Dad could get a couple of truck loads of that type of wood. It's all weathered oak. I might be persuaded to send you a piece... for free, but there will be a stipulation! (and it would envolve several people on here) Let me know if you're game![:D][:D][:D][:D][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

ETA: Looks good too and nice buck!

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:(and it would envolve several people on here)

I'm not into gang rape.[:D][:I]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I'm not into gang rape.

Me either. Just let me know if you need a piece of "wood"! [:D][:p]

Barn wood that is![:0]

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Looks pretty darn good. I'll bet gagirl would approve[:0][:I][:D]

Mathews1.gif
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks good.[8D]

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)
  • DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice looking mount Bang. The old weathered wood will give it a nice touch. My Dad has an old barn with wormy chestnut planks. You have given me an idea here. I think I will get some and cut out some panels. Did you get this buck with the bow or a firearm? What state?

"They call me Don. Dr. Jason Donald Dalinger."
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh he found it after it was hit by a car! He's just trying to fool all of us![B)]

[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:D][:D][:D][:D]

untitled.jpg
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Bow, Southern Illinois, Nov.6 .