In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

PSE warranty

ChetStaffordChetStafford Member Posts: 2,794
I have a PSE firestorm lite it has a cracked limb does any body have how long it will take for them to replace it?

Big problem is bow season opens here in Indiana on Monday so looks like I will be buying a new bow tomorrow unless The local PSE dealer will be able to do something for me

If I do buy a new bow it will not be a PSE

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably will be a couple of weeks. They are probably extremely busy this time of year. I am not a fan of PSE by any means, but every bow brand as their problems with limbs. I believe that parallel limbed bows are not helping the limbs in any way.
  • Options
    ChetStaffordChetStafford Member Posts: 2,794
    edited November -1
    Shoff14,
    I took to the local PSE dealer and he was not very interested in helping so I took it to gander mountain and they are going to contact PSE and see what they want to do

While I was there I bought a Bowtech Diamond have been working on getting it sighted in today so far I really like it.

I guess when PSE fixes the firestorm I will have 2 bows or I will sell the firestorm I really liked that bow too[:(!]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Wooo, the Diamond line. I really like that line. Coarse I like the bowtechs/diamond and the mathews/missions.

I think those 2 manufactures make some nice bows. JMO