In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What Present to buy

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
My nephew graduates from high school next week. What should I buy him for a present? He's the one that hasn't been much into hunting lately, so I was thinking of giving him an IOU for when he gets back into hunting. [:D][;)]

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    The IOU might not be cashed in for four years. I know my hunting slowed down during college.

A tent is always nice, if he doesn't have one. Also, luggage is a necessity.

Ben

www.RightFieldSucks.com
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Luggage, good idea. I bought my mom & dad new luggage this past christmas and now they have a cruise to Alaska plained for July. Thanks, I'm gonna look at that, one night this week. Means I have to go to the mall though [}:)][:D]
    He's got a tent already
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If he is headed to college get him a keg-orator (spelling) I know he will get plenty of use out of it.[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    If he is headed to college get him a keg-orator (spelling) I know he will get plenty of use out of it.[:D]

I'm sure he already has that to. [:D]
    edited November -1
    What school is he going to?
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Seriously, A mini-fridge is the poop for a college student, or someone who may just be too lazy to leave the recliner. Even a used one would be tits.
    Ben

www.RightFieldSucks.com
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gift cards for pizza places or wallyworld wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
    edited November -1
    I think I'm gonna check out luggage first and go from there. He still hasn't decided on a school yet, he like my brother Mr. Last minute no matter what. He said he wants to travel around some before starting school.

I should give him my mini fridge from the garage and buy a bigger fridge for my beer. [:D]
    edited November -1
    The fridge idea is definitly a college necesity. Hey suspension you got mail.
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    As a college student sitting in his dorm room typing this I can help. One if he is far from home forget about hunting he wont have time to do it seriously. Second get the biggest mini fridge that his school will allow. This will alllow him to to conveinanly place full 30 packs neatly inside without spilling them. Walmart gift cards as well as Super market cards come in handy especially in november and December when the money runs out and you need snacky type foods. Pizza gift cards seem like a good idea but usally local pizza tastes better than brans like pizza hut and dominoes. If you need any more ideas feel free to email me

And on the 3rd day god created the Remington bolt action rifle to protect the god fearing men from the evil muslims
  • N. MichiganN. Michigan Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As a first time college student a cellphone might be nice so he can keep in touch with home. Or another suggestion may be a palm pilot (P.D.A.)

GOOD Luck!
  • N. MichiganN. Michigan Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As a first time college student a cellphone might be nice so he can keep in touch with home. Or another suggestion may be a palm pilot (P.D.A.)

GOOD Luck!
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    A promise of a overnight Squirrel Hunting Trip near the Muskingham River area this fall.Good hunting there.Or how about a overnight Walley Charter for Walleye at Lake Erie in July or August.[:p]

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
    edited November -1
    thanks for all the suggestions everyone!