In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ENOS

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Nice to see ya d@ck head![:D][;)]

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Cubs win!!! Illini win!!! It's a good day. Man, the Illini really put the hurtin' on Purdue. The Cubs really were playing as a team against Oakland. Now we get to watch as March Madness comes and goes and turns into the regular baseball season. I'm starting to not miss my bow quite so much.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
    edited November -1
    What happened to Enos? I sent him a joke a while back and it seems like he vanished. Sure hope the joke was not offensive to him.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I think the wife locked him up after he got home from being out with Taco and me.[:0]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D]

He posted yesterday Susp. Now as for buckey & gogo I haven't seen them in awile.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    F it!!!! I'm emailing both of their *!!

I'll leave gogolen alone...he posted on the 26th.

Ben
    edited November -1
    Already emailed buckey and told him someone was accusing him of knitting to pass the time[:D][:D] So he needed to get back and defend himself[:D]

Hey Ben did you say you have a .45LC? I got rid of mine and I think I still have a box of shells.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi![:D] I'm not offended by a whole lot! Well maybe an obese stripper[xx(]
    or something like that, But nothing that was sent to me bothered me!
    Just been a little busy and the beers and captain and cokes kept me occupied last night.[:p]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Hi![:D] I'm not offended by a whole lot! Well maybe an obese stripper[xx(]
    or something like that, But nothing that was sent to me bothered me!
    Just been a little busy and the beers and captain and cokes kept me occupied last night.[:p]

What about a 60's yr. old toothless wonder? Bet that offends you, cause I know it did me[:D]

edited November -1
    Well that's good Enos. [:)]

I talked to a guy from MA this morning and he said they have 5 foot of snow on the ground and everything was shut down. Maybe the Rhode Island native Buckey ended up with some of that snow. I didn't see anything on the news this morning about that though.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya taco that chick was nasty.[V][V][V] But I think Bang had something for her![:X][:X][xx(]

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Easy now[}:)] good things can come from no teeth[:0] Like saving money at the dentist[:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine