In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

E-Mail from EhlerDave's wife

Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello Michael,
I hope I have not caused confusion, David is not in a hospital the neck problem is something he has dealt with for 15 years or so, we have a traction unit at home. He has done this several times. The X-Rays and EMG show him back to his normal self. So in a short time when the pain is gone he will be back to himself. We both wish they could do something to stabilize the neck, the only solution they have is to fuse the neck and add harrington rods and even with such a radical operation we have been told it would only last about a year. When he is back "on-line" please ask him how he fell and why, you will love the answer.
David says hi to ya.

E-mailed him back and told him to hang in there.My bad.[:D][:o)]

MLMorgan

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Boy that's some hard luck there. If you happen to email again Okie, let Dave and his wife know we're all thinking about him and hope he's back up soon.

*** I just found the other post, from his wife. [:I]
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was going to visit him if he wanted. We are in the same neighborhood sorta. I'm glad to find out he is not laid up in the hospital.[:o)].quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Boy that's some hard luck there. If you happen to email again Okie, let Dave and his wife know we're all thinking about him and hope he's back up soon.

*** I just found the other post, from his wife. [:I]

MLMorgan