In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

buckey hurry back

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Man , I wanna here the story and see some pics!!!

Comments

• gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    me three!!!

when's he supposed to be back?
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I could care less, he shoots a mathews....

Okay, me four! as in the FOURHOYTSMEN!!!!
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    he needs to send all of us some meat!
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Sure hope he got a good one.. nice cutters... one worthy of mounting...ready to hear about how much fun he had.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm like the sixth![xx(] But four sux!!!![:D][:D]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I'm back. The weather was great. I shot a 210 lb sow. Took me 3 shots the animal was on the run. not used to leading big game. But got the job done..... my buddy got a 260 lb bore and my other friend got a 150 lb bore. they ended up using dogs for us .. man what a trip watching the dogs find the hogs then the chase is on.... It was harder than I thought. they are some tough critters, I diddent think they could run that fast... are they mean .. yes they are... I will post some pix monday at work left my camera cable there. got some pretty good photos..
    I'm so tired long days. some moron shot a tracer bullet at a hog when we got there and started a big fire . we helped put the fire out with palmeto btanches ... swinging and swinging the tractors got there about 2 hours later to ditch around the fire got some awsome video of that.
    Meat is at the butchers. we threw some backstraps on the grill that night with some cold beers ...... I was supprised.. the pigs smelled real bad but the meat was very good. I thought it was going to suck judging by the smell..... It was awsome... All in all had a great time changed my mind about hogs they are one tough critter... Oh by the way the new muzzy phantoms .. suck all three broke. I shouls have stayed with the origional Muzzys.. my friend bruce use those slick tricks... the bore was dead in 30 seconds , but his was standing still and he nailed him. went about 5 yards. done.... like Isaid I will post some photos on monday.. hope all is well with everyone...[;)][B)]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good for you! Glad you scored. Sounds like it will be a "Memorable Hunt" for ya. Somethin I always wanted to bow-hunt....
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats Buckey glad you're back though
  • zacgzacg Member Posts: 90 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right on Buckey[:D]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WTG Buckey..or PORKIE..lol[:D]
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Awesome Buckey! Glad to here it was fun know makes me want to go even more![:D]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    good to hear that ya got one....
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Great story sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!