In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

another snow pix

Comments

• dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    check out the cams on www.johndee.com I get all my weather through this guy. The most accurate weather info I have seen, if you are in the great lakes states.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I hear your gonna get slammed this weekend with an even bigger storm system. It must be a big'un cause they are talking about it on our local station. We are right on the line for 1-2 or 2-4 but by the time it gets out there to you its supposed to be a whopper according to the weather here.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I hear your gonna get slammed this weekend with an even bigger storm system. It must be a big'un cause they are talking about it on our local station. We are right on the line for 1-2 or 2-4 but by the time it gets out there to you its supposed to be a whopper according to the weather here.
    yep another on the way. now i can hide in the snow and tackel the deer..[:D] pix of today
    snow3.jpg
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    If it's going to snow, let it friggin' snow!!! none of this 1-2in crap, I want the blizzard! I want the white out! I want to drive down country roads, and not be certain where the ditch is at!!!

yessah![:D]

Ben
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    If it's going to snow, let it friggin' snow!!! none of this 1-2in crap, I want the blizzard! I want the white out! I want to drive down country roads, and not be certain where the ditch is at!!!

Ben

Bennyboy, not a blizzard but the latest on MSN weather Says we are to get 2-4 up here now and you are on the line and should be in the 5-7. Of course you know how our weather works so I'll wait til I see it to believe it. I'll be in a tree regardless of what it does unless its stupid windy.
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Ben

Ben be carefull what you wish for...you might just find that ditch!![:0]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

Ben

Ben be carefull what you wish for...you might just find that ditch!![:0] could be worse yo just might find that *[:0][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

Ben

Ben be carefull what you wish for...you might just find that ditch!![:0] could be worse yo just might find that *[:0][:D]

well, if I'm stuck in a ditch, I hope it's with a *!

and, we just got a winter storm warning![^]

Ben