In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Nebraskabowhunter

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Still working on my buddy, nothing yet. I hope I remember everything you said about your bow because I've been telling him a lot of details. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• NebraskabowhunterNebraskabowhunter Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya if you've forgotten anything just shoot me an email and I'll get you the answers as quick as I can. Not trying to rush him, but I would need to know if he's interested by Wed night, otherwise this bow might end up hangin on the dealers rack if I decide to trade it in. Thanks
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Well then I'll take a trip over to his place today and try to put some more pressure on him.
    Will let you know as soon as I can, but don't wait on him. He should of jumped on it last week instead of dragging his feet.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    Sounds good, don't worry about me waiting, I can't pick the bow up until Thursday or Friday anyways and I'll be buying the new one regardless. Thanks Q
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Just got home, hope your happy because I got about half drunk over there trying to sell your bow. [:D]

He is going to e-mail me later and let me know for sure, he said there are better deals on e-bay and I diagreed, but he was gonna check anyway.
    I just looked at e-bay and didn't see squat worth anything....3 kids compounds and a couple bears from the 70's.
    I'll e-mail you tomorrow from work.
    later
    Jay

edited November -1
    LOL, peer pressure huh? Sounds good, I'm sure theres some cheaper on ebay of course they probably will be older and in used condition. Sound's good just let me know when you hear something.