In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

anyone get permits yet

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
I got mine today. 68 bucks later i walk out with 2 doe permits for gun or bow season, a doe and buck tag for bow season and a buck gun tag. also got the small game and turkey stamps. what did u guys get

My old man's backhand used to land,
Hard on the side of my head.
I just learned to stay out of his way.
There's been streetfights, blue lights,
Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
It just showed me how much I could take.
Hard times, bad luck.
Sometimes, life sucks.
That's all right, I'm ok.
It ain't nothin' but another day.

Comments

• salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got the "spotsmans" license-New York state, non resident.
    Archery, muzzleloader, rifle, small game, turkey, plus I got two does tags this year. Havent gotten two in a few years, 4Y

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I bought my fishing, hunting, both turkeys, duck/geese, and deer tags at the same time when they came out. I believe I had around $70 in mine to. I only have one either sex deer tag though, after it's used I can buy two more doe tags for $20 each.
    My mom and sister always like shooting deer though so I don't always buy the extra doe tags. Crazy huh. [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Salzo what counties is 4y mines for 4a

Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Headzilla- I hunt in Columbia, and a little bit in Duchess. 4y covers all of columbia(I think) and a part of Duchess

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I think one of mine is for dutchess county the county i hunt in you need to be a land owner or have 2 preference points to get a tag. i had the 2 points and so she suggested that i put in for one that i would get another hence dutches county.

Columbia county is east of albany right I go to school there at u albany. I hunt in mongomery county any time you want feel free to come down and hunt with me

Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
  • dennisjohnsondennisjohnson Member Posts: 471 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    just sending my rifle tag off tonite! bow tag(can get 5) will get sent off soon.our bow season does'nt start till mid sept & rifle not till thanksgiving week[:(][:D]

dennis