In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

help me

KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
Im still looking for a sight for my bow. all i know is i want a LH .019 4 or 5 pin. anyone know of any sites to look at them?

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Montana Black Gold has lefty sights and they are pretty good. Me i'm staying with my single pin HHA, I lock it in at 25 and can shoot out to 41 with it/
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shot an HHA on my Mathews Q2 for a few years now and love it. I just put a Spot Hogg on my new Reezen. Top notch site but im still getting used to the multiple pins. HHA, Spot Hogg, G5, Copper John are all high quality sights. They are also all very expensive. If your looking for something more reasonable that will definitely get the job done and comes LH look into the tru-glo sights.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I HIGHLY recommend a Cobra DRM. I have one on my bow and love it. Another great one is the Axcel Armortech. A little spendy, but after seeing it, will be my next sight.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    another vote for Montana Black Gold! So bright you'd think it had a light, but not so bright that it halos. Everyone that has seen mine that didn't already have a Black Gold has one now.

http://www.blackgoldsights.com/
  • KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got the tru glo micro brite 5 pin. Havent gotten it put on yet tho. thanks for the tips and links guys. i will probably wind up with a little better sight in a yr or two