In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

where did eveybody go

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Wow I figured the forum would really be heating up this time of year whats going on[?]

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Gee Buckey I dont know ialso thought things would be rocking. How are you doing[?]
    edited November -1
    I'm doing well shot the Bow a little last night now that the weather has cooled a bit I will be shooting more and more.[;)]
    edited November -1
    Yea I'm gonna start shooting this week myself. gotta pick up some more arrows destroyed a few last week[:(!]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    [:p]

I've been reading insurance law for the past couple of days. Believe me, I'd rather talk about hunting.[xx(]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    OH Boy dosent that sound like fun. You better get your priorty's strait Mr Ben.[:D][:D] Nothing yet[:0][;)]
    edited November -1
    unfortunately my priorities were set first thing this morning when the boss put is boot in my *.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    I KNOW THAT FEELING[:0]
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I found out I am moving back to Michigan and I couldn't be happier.
    edited November -1
    Back to hunting swamps, huh? Sounds like fun to me. When do you move, gog?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I actually had to work this morning... sort of... but here I am now [:D]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hey you can't leave til we get the ice cold beverage meeting worked out.

buckey I have been tryin to come up with a new subject to post on but I just couldn't think of anything to say. I haven't shot much recently with me working weekends right now I feel like I am getting nothing done. I will be glad to see Sept. 9 I will be all free of weekend work. Although the OT paychecks will be nice to see(huntin' money). Maybe if I can get the yard mowed tonight (the babysitter is comin to see the girls so I may have to stay inside, shes hoooot)I will have time to shoot tomorrow.

ben did you get the boot dry or was there some lube?[B)]
    [:0]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    lube, seriously? No, no lube is ever offered. But, I did get all the crap done.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    Hey leave the babysitter alone.[:(!] well ok if ya wanna post some pictures[:D][:D][}:)]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heck, I even tried to spark a little conversation with my walk over the weekend. I'm still here, it's just been quite on here. I should also be getting a "Hind Sight" soon too. I'll let everyone know how that turns out.

I have a "bummer" I can mention too. A good hunting buddy told me over the weekend that there would be room for me in his truck heading to CO for elk next month if I wanted to go. I'm out of vacation so I can't!![:(!][:(!][:(!][:(][:(][:(] There aren't too many of our hunting buddies that have what it takes to hunt out there. I felt honored that he asked. As always, maybe next year!

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
    edited November -1
    I wil go for you. Dont'Meanton it no need to thank me[:D][:D][:D]
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ben I don't know exactly when I am moving all I know is my company told me this morning that I have been down here for six months and the deal they had worked out for me to go back to michigan has come and gone because they dragged their heels. They then told me that if I wanted to stay here that I need to find my own living arrangements immediately. I told them I want a raise, they said no, I said I can't move away from my family and friends for a pay cut, they then told me the living expenses are less here to which I replied I don't care where you are x amount of dollars is x amount of dollars. I then requested a letter of recomendation to which they agreed. Long story short I have an interview on friday. I can't wait to get out of corn country and back where I belong a place with water and trees[:D]
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take it from me she is RED HOT!!![:p][:p][:p][:p]
    BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i moved and won't have the internet up and running till sunday. Damn cable company! [:(!]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    Ben I don't know exactly when I am moving all I know is my company told me this morning that I have been down here for six months and the deal they had worked out for me to go back to michigan has come and gone because they dragged their heels. They then told me that if I wanted to stay here that I need to find my own living arrangements immediately. I told them I want a raise, they said no, I said I can't move away from my family and friends for a pay cut, they then told me the living expenses are less here to which I replied I don't care where you are x amount of dollars is x amount of dollars. I then requested a letter of recomendation to which they agreed. Long story short I have an interview on friday. I can't wait to get out of corn country and back where I belong a place with water and trees[:D]
    [:)]Good luck GOGO stand your ground on the Raise they always pull that crap if they see your serious they will fold. it's all part of the game.[;)]
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Im living on my friends couch living in the ghetto going out everynight and having a good old time ill be back in forcein a week or so after giants camp gets out. i even have a little givaway brewing

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    you said brewingicon_smile_drooling.gif. I think I may give that a go again. I think I have enough stuff to brew up about 110 bottles. Now I just need to get some empty bottles.icon_smile_thinking.gif

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • reddnekreddnek Member Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been busy looking for new hunting territory our club floded because of not enough members and I'm out in the cold
  • shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    been swamped with bow work and fletching some many arrows the glue is getting to me. Everyone is gearing up for elk season and deer season

shelly
    edited November -1
    Hey there Shelly glad to see ya back. Easy on the glue hun.[:D][;)]
  • ZUKEBABYZUKEBABY Member Posts: 450 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just got back from Disneyworld. Closing on our new house at the end of the month, trying to get everything packed alond with hitting the property to put up 2 new stands. Whew! Not enough time in the day for everything!
    edited November -1
    Congrats on your new home best wishes . glad to hear from ya.[;)]