In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Where is Bang

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Did Bang say he was going huntint????

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    The last I heard, his wife had red hair.

Draw your own conclusions.

Ben
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Ben,Did you attend the funeral[?][:0]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bang is off til the 3rd of jan. And he has three girls with either ear infections or bronchitous(sp?) As I was typing this he must have known someone was talking about him and he called me and wanted to shoot! So that is what is up with Bang!
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's having Rock's withdrawals(sp?)[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You guys all need to check out the "Charlie Brown Kwanza" on the general forum.[:D]

Ben
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    Where is slash................ain't heard from him in a while
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I was laying on the ground in the fetal position shakin from Rocks withdrawl while my kids were all sick, screamin, not sleepin(neither was I), coffing, blowin snot and I decided after my wife with the red hair untied me and gave my nuts back I was going huntin.

4 days in the woods can't freakin wait.

[:D]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm here. I was off work with family for Christmas and now I'm playing catch up at work. Not to mention that my boss has an insane schedule for this week. There is NOOOOOO way we'll get all of the work done. Not even working 16+ hours a day, which is possible with the amount of work he has in the schedule for us. We went from famin to feast in like .06 seconds![xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    my wife with the red hair untied me and gave my nuts back I was going huntin.

lol, glad to see you got 'em back. Now go easy on the procreatin'!...or not.

You going doe hunting next weekend?

I'm going to break out the pistola.

Ben
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    my wife with the red hair untied me and gave my nuts back I was going huntin.

lol, glad to see you got 'em back. Now go easy on the procreatin'!...or not.

You going doe hunting next weekend?

I'm going to break out the pistola.

Ben

Doe hunting this weekend. I didn't apply for late season firearm, I should have but didn't. I really would like to get one more before the end of season but if not this will be a good trip anyway.