In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

not hunting

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
had to sell my larger boat took this boat in trade along with some cash. any way wanted to show you guys the tee top I fabricated from scratch.
DSC00027.jpg

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Well after 14 years today is my last day on the job. I have secured a new position at another company never the less seems weird, I wont be comming here any more. The plant is empty and quite. I dont know how much computer acess I will have at the company. they are starting me out as Senior facility's machanic. but have already discussed some management opertunities. "not so sure I want that again. Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving. Got my eye on a nice Buck hopefully I can get him Thanksgiving morning.
    My home e-mail Buckeyboy@cox.net[;)][:)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    You'll be missed buckey. Hope things work out for the best. I would really like to put a hunt together down at the cabin if you and Bro want to come next season? I'll try to get the boys that were at Gibbys plus Drenboy to come.
    Good luck, Stay safe, stay in touch. I think I have your new number.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    You'll be missed buckey. Hope things work out for the best. I would really like to put a hunt together down at the cabin if you and Bro want to come next season? I'll try to get the boys that were at Gibbys plus Drenboy to come.
    I will still log on from home you cant get rid of me that easy.. yes I tink Illinois sounds good this year.. Sup bro stay cool[8D]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn, and here I was hoping we were gettin rid of ya.[:D] Good luck at the new job bro, stay in touch ya damn yankee.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Damn, and here I was hoping we were gettin rid of ya.[:D] Good luck at the new job bro, stay in touch ya damn yankee.
    you know I will you redneck sob[B)][:D]
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    take care buckey good luck on your new job
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I will still log on from home you cant get rid of me that easy.. yes I tink Illinois sounds good this year.. Sup bro stay cool[8D]

Oct. or Nov.? I would like to get an idea to make sure we get the cabin. I'm good for whatever, I just wanna hang with friends around the fire, drink beer and tell lies, huntin will just be a bonus. taco I suppose you could come too. [:D][;)]
    edited November -1
    I can tell you in a couple of week's need to work out some details in my new position.. Thanks Bro..
    edited November -1
    Roger that!! If there is anything I can do to make it an easier trip this time let me know.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good-Luck to ya buckey...Hope everything works out for yah.[8D]

Your too "Ah-Dict-Head" to leave here..{not sure on the spelling there.!?![;)]

[:D][:D][:D]
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Good luck and happy hunting.