In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Golden Eagle Bows

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Does anyone know what their website address is? I searched msn and google with no luck.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would they be a sister company to a bigger one? I can't find anything either.

Only the strong survive!!!!!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Don't know, I was wondering that to. I've been trying to find links on sites that offer their bows, but no luck so far.....[xx(]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Don't know, I was wondering that to. I've been trying to find links on sites that offer their bows, but no luck so far.....[xx(]

[8D] suspention Fred bear is the parent co of golden eagle buckmaster and bear try this site I think it's what you are looking for .let me know. buckeyboy www.bowhuntinglinks.com/compounds.cfm
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    That's what I was trying to find. Thanks!!!