In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bowhunting Comp.

MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
Bang, are you gonna do the hunting competition again this year?

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I honestly hadn't thought about it I've been so busy with other stuff. I can try to if everyone wants. I may need some help at times if another mod would like to give me a hand, any takers? [:D]
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bang
    Im not a mod here, but would help if you want.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    I can help when I can also. Pretty busy also but should be able to find some time.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys, its much appreciated. I'll most likely need help keepin up with posting scores to teams and such. I have a lot of time scheduled off this fall which will keep me away from a computer.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Thanks guys, its much appreciated. I'll most likely need help keepin up with posting scores to teams and such. I have a lot of time scheduled off this fall which will keep me away from a computer.

No problem. Between all of us we should be able to keep up. If not, I'm sure we will get reminded.[:D]
    I know that I will be getting out of Football season with my son and moving straight to basketball plus all of the hunting. If nothing else, let 'em complain about a competion that doesn't mean anything.[:D] Especially since I haven't won it yet. [;)]