In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Slacking on My Part

excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
Hey all you guys, I have been away for a while and I have no real good excuse. Well ok, I got married. I have no puter at my house as of yet but I will try to keep up and look around in here from time to time. If you want someone else that is up to you guys.. Thank you for your support and keep up the good work on this site...

excalibur

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats on gettin married, hope ya'll have a wonderful life together. I don't know how the rest feel, but from what I see we're doing a helluva lot better than the other forums. I'm for leaving things the way they are. Only thing i've seen that might have needed poofed was people trolling trying to get others to go to there forum. Other than that we're all pretty well mannered, almost angelic [:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone else gonna chime in? I hate to be the only one to put their 2 cents in.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I agree with taco. We are angels[:D] Oh and congrats on getting burried....um.. married[;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I WILL AGREE WITH THEM!!!!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    He's back and he's married. Congratulations excalibur! I recently, in Oct, got married too (no congratulations needed, I feel bad enough as it is [;)]).
    I don't think anyone wants a new moderator, we were mainly just poking fun at a few people.
    I would like to see your input on some topics. I know when I first started posting on gunbroker I learned a lot of things from information you were posting back then.

So how did you end up this season? Any big wall hangers?
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    congrats on getting married. I didnt mean to be rude when i posted where were ya were i was curious

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    congrats excaliber. Don't worry about us here. We don't fight, or draw attention, or want to replace you. Just drop by with some of your expertise when you get the opportunity.

Ben
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Congrats on getting hitched. I hope she is a hunter too. If not let me talk to her I will tell her all the advantages to being a woman hunter....wait maybe you dont want her talking to me... nevermind...welcome back..

its all about pucks and bucks
  • excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you all and No, wall hanger here.lol.. Just the wifes bra..lol but any how if you need a quicker response just give me a email at excalibur@gwi.net.. I think that you guys are doing a wonderful job and I will be back and forth now. I have been deleting some posts that have absoulutly nothing to do with the subject of hunting and or archery. If I steped on any toes then make go to a open forum.. god bless you all and keep shooting straight and the table will be full...

Excalibur
    edited November -1
    excaliber, some of our posts are not archery related. I don't see any problems though. It's not like we've inundated this forum with all non-archery related postings. The worthless posts just fall off of the page anyway. It's just that there are about 7 people that frequent this forum, and talk archery regularly. We also talk about our lives to each other. Our conversations create the friendly atmosphere that welcomes any newbie with a good spirit and a kind word. Please don't come in and take that 'community feeling' away from us. We aren't hurting anything.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is less than one month away.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I second Ben's comment. I enjoy it here because it feels like a coffee shop where friends come to talk about similar interests. Most of it being hunting and archery but also about who we are. It seems that several people have met in person and I know that there are a few that I talk to on a daily basis both on and off this board. If you choose to poof items that are not archery related then poof ALL items that are not archery related. Dont pick and choose. You really have to leave it as an open forum or make it strictly archery topics only. I have not seen any rude behavior on this forum and see no reason to limit the friendships that have formed or that may form in the future.

its all about pucks and bucks
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree completely, I did see you deleted a post I made to Ben that didn't have to do with archery and I am sorry for that! I didn't mean any harm just communicating with Ben! I'm not sure what it was all about[?]

OH YA! GO ILLINI!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
    edited November -1
    Hey you three!
    Back to the subject at hand! [;)]

quote:wall hanger here.lol.. Just the wifes bra
    I want to know why someone who loves archery starts hanging bra's on the wall instead of deer. Come on now [:0][;)]

excalibur, our posts do vary some, but it sure can be hard to talk strictly archery/deer 24/7. I don't know THAT much, all of us combined might fill a month, maybe. I will however try to stick to the subject at hand more.
  • excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    not a problem, I just deleted the ones that seem to be at there end. keep up the coffee shop affect.
    edited November -1
    Thanks, man.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is less than one month away.
    edited November -1
    yeah, thanks excalibur!

see ya around more.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I would like to thank you as well, we do have an outstanding bunch here. I really like the "coffee shop" feel.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine