In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Illinois out of state hunting licenses

hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
Anyone heard if the Illinois out of stat licenses are really going to be $450.00 this season? I have looked at the State sight and I can't find out anything. Ben, I believe you are a resadant of Illinois , can you shead any light on this? I am sure looking forward to getting back up there for the last few days of Archery season and the first gun season.

Hornet

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    The rumor is true from what I have read on other sites

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    This should help.

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=1074&GAID=8&DocTypeID=HB&SessionID=50&GA=94

What part of Illinois are you coming to?

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hunt near Allendale Illinois. This is only a few miles from MT Carmel, IL, very small town.

Hornet
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    From what I understand, it's true, hornet. I don't agree w/ it, but it is true.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Your not to far from where I will be. A lot closer than you are now I am sure. I'll be in bluford east of Mt. Vernon slayin'em. Well tryin to anyway.[:I]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, if the licenses do go to $450.00 I will have to turn my attion to Colorado or New Mexico. A elk tag in Colorado is $450.00 , New Mexico in the high demand areas is $750.00 if you casn get drawn. There is a lot more meet on an elk than a white tail deer and much bigger horns. I will hate to not hunt in Illinois but why pay $450.00 for a white tail deer when you can hunt elk in Colorado for the same price. It is just a might bit futher away. I will hate not coming to Illinois beczause I really enjoied the times I have hunted up there. The folks were supper nice, I did not expext that from a bunch of Yankes. They useally treat us rebs like we we are second rate low life folks. Believe me after my 3 trips to Illinois I have changed my way of thinking on northern folks. If I do not make it up there tis season have a great deer season and shoot a big mossy horn white tail for me, just send pitcures.

Hornet