In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NEW SWITCHBACK!!!

surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
[:D][:D] I got my new Switchback today [:D][:D] All I have to say is two words is_______PHUCKING SWEEEEEEEEET______ !!!!!! [8D] Frist time useing carbon arrows also. LOOK out MR.BUCK! [;)]

GET~R~DONE!

Comments

• gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    congrats, glad to see you have good taste.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats! I couldn't tell you how mine tastes didn't know you could munch on em.[;)]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Congrats Thats a beautiful Bow.[^] If ya dont mind what did they wack ya for that[?] My elbow is now better.[:)] and my Mathews lx shoots great. but I get compulsive and was thinking on trading in and getting a switchback.
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Every thing came up to $832.00 bow it's self was $699.99,,,Got a free hour of shooting electronical 3D video.

Enos29...It's like CHERRY PIE..much better then a LEMON [:D]

GET~R~DONE!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Good for you!

Sure are a lot of members getting new bows this year.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it does seem like a lot of people have been getting more bows this year, cant keep the switchbacks on the shelf hardly, has anyone tried the s coil by simms thats been selling really good along with the ripcord . maybe it will be a good hunting season

shelly
    edited November -1
    Well called the dealer and the Lx is now only worth about 300.00 so not gonna go for the switch back. anyhow the lx shoots real sweet and gets very high marks in all research. the Bow however because there are so many did not hold real good value. any one interested in a real nice bow at a good price my dealer is letting slightly used lx go for 300.00. thats a pretty damb good price for that bow they were up in the mid seven hundredes.[:0]
  • shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you mean the dealer you bought it from doesnt let you trade it back in? or was 300 all he was going to give to go towards the switchback

shelly
    edited November -1
    No my dealer is great I have traded in 3 mathew's to up grade and he has always gave me a real good deal.He has given me quite a bit for my trade in bow. But he said right no so many people are buying the switchback it has dropped the value of the trades. The LX was a very expensive bow when it came out and it shoots sweet. But it seems out of all the mathews it is one thats trade in value is not as great as other models. I think it has to do with demand everyone wants the shorter Outback or switchback right now.???
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buckey you could always talk one of those hoyt shooters into upgrading.
    edited November -1
    Hmmmmmmmm that aint a bad Idea.[;)]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tried to get my lil bro to buy a NEW or USED M A T H E W S today. Told him after his string broke on his spoiler just go a get 1, time to up grade, but his WIFE [V] .lol asked him who wears the pants there must be P_ SSY WHIPPED. [B)] But I will still work on him. [:D]

GET~R~DONE!