In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Happy Anniversary to Me

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
It is my wife's and mine anniversary tomorrow. 16 years. I got her a 4 1/2 hour spa package. It is the works. I told her that she could get me this. So I'm going to order it tomorrow. Wing Supply had the cheapest price at $54.99

[url]SummitFoldingTrophyChair.jpg[/url]

Comments

• HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    You know it is really hard to get in those things when they are 20' up right? [;)]

Congrats.
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    4-1/2 hr spa package vs. a $55 dollar tree seat...[B)] I'd say you got the short end of that one brother. Maybe you took the rest out in trade? [;)]

Happy Anniversary...
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HandgunHTR52
    You know it is really hard to get in those things when they are 20' up right? [;)]

Congrats.

I have made arm rests for all of my ladder stands. A buddy who I hunt with hasn't. After having the "security" of the arm rests on my ladders, I don't feel comfy with his that don't have the arm rests. I hunt field edges, he has access to big timber. Some times it is nice to look at trees instead of a cornfield.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr
    4-1/2 hr spa package vs. a $55 dollar tree seat...[B)] I'd say you got the short end of that one brother. Maybe you took the rest out in trade? [;)]

Happy Anniversary...

Hopefully, but doubtful.[;)] I might be losing money, but I'm gaining points.[;)] After 16 years I've learned that points have more value than money.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    congrats on 16 yrs
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    What if you need to stand up? [:D]

Congrats on 16!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    What if you need to stand up? [:D]

Congrats on 16!

I plan on basicly using it as a seat cushion on ladder stands that don't have arm rests.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    16 years thats a long time... congrats and best of luck health and happiness for many more[;)][^]