In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone start shooting yet

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Ive been shooting for about 2 weeks now. Tonight I went over to a friends house and He looke at my rest and says we have a problem. So a few turns of an allen wrench and I start shooting again. Just by "adjusting" the rest a little And i turn into Robin hood[:)]. I might reconsider getting the new bow I was looking at now. I think My old one might last another year. O and some advice those deer targets are alot more fun to shoot at than hay bales

Comments

• marinerahmarinerah Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont have a bow!!! Left it at home and my brother uses it now, SOB!!! And yes, the deer targets are better to shoot at. You should buy one and practice shooting at it from your tree stand. The higher up you are the farther the target, so sight in from where you are shooting from. Good luck this season everyone!!
  • 257izmycal257izmycal Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shoot in a little bit of a league year round. I shoot about 300-350 arrows a month. I usually shoot a round of 50 twice at the shoots. And about 150 in practice and 50 more refining tricky shots. I have not yet perfected some of those "thread the needle" shots the range master thinks are funny. 257

You're a statistic whether you want to be or not.
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Usually get started up in February, this year I was a bit late(April) due to new house and baby. I shoot 18 shots a day- 9 in the morning, nine at night-seems to be going well-sure that will change z couple of weeks before the season starts.

"It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once"
    -David Hume