In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Has anyone.......

gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
Been shooting their bows? I have not been able to all of my gear is 400 miles away, I have no one to shoot with, there is only one place I can find around here and it is indoor, I am just chock full of excuses for waiting until august to get my stuff back out. I was just curious about everyone else.

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Nope, I'll get it back out in September. It's fishing season.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Not to much lately but i have shot more this year already than I did last. I hope to have it out again in a week or so. I have a lot to get done before I can have fun.

My new tree stand has arrived, today in fact, I should probably make a climb with it and shoot while I'm up there.[:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • ZUKEBABYZUKEBABY Member Posts: 450 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    shot a bit sunday with my brother...20-35yds at the 3D deer. 15 shots total, all in the vitals. He comes across all the deals...decent 3D target thrown into the trash! One side practically new! Then had to go watch the redbirds whoop up on the mets!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Ive been shooting maybe 2-3 times a week 20-30 shots.
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just got through shooting turkeys so, it's about time to drag the bow out to get ready for my August bear hunt.
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    20to50 shots a day,at all yardage up to fifty.I have already strected the string on my new bow and I'm not happy about it.It is time to retune.[:o)]

MLMorgan
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Nope, not for a few weeks now. I got that crossbow and that was the last thing I shot. [:(]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not for a couple weeks now. I was out of town for a week and still haven't got back in the groove yet. Got baseball games twice a week for the oldest. Makes the rest hard when trying to keep the youngest busy(2yrs) and mow the yard, clean gutters, ETC.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Recovering from major back surgery , hope to get the bow out before the end of June and start tuning in.
  • CORRENCORREN Member Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    not much the last few days but i usally shoot at least three days a week.
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    not recently but im planning on it soon

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shot Sunday at our annual shoot and probably won't shoot til the next one.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!