In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Sight... Finally got it

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok after talking about it for months now I finally went over to Cabela's and bought the Cobra Surloc Sidewinder that I have been eyeballing since I first saw it. http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat21424&id=0033072417109a&navCount=2&podId=0033072&parentId=cat20071&navAction=push&catalogCode=QT&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat20071&hasJS=true (wow that is a long link!)

Assembley was a little tough. Had to take half of it apart to put the rest together. Once on the bow it looks and shoots good. Really good! With the .019" fibers, you don't cover your aiming point. Shot some of the smallest groups I have ever shot today!
Now for the bad part... One of the fibers has already broken. The 2nd from the bottom broke out of the guide and then later broke off shorter. I know they sell replacements, but I will be in contact with Cobra to see if they will replace it for free. If not, I may contact Cabela's

Comments

• Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dsco, that looks like one mighty fine sight. Easily adjustable too. My expierience with cabelas is great. They will gladly replace it for you. Congrats[:D]