In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

old archery equipment

joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
My father dug out some old bows and arrows and i was wondering if anyone could give me an idea what they might be worth or where i can find out what their worth if anything. All the bows are longbows and in pretty decent shape. He said that he picked them up from an old timer years ago who inherited them from his father. So hed estimate these came from the late 1800s to early 1900s. the brands are
1: Rounsevelle Romm INC, roco Bow in hazelcrest ILL.
2: LE Stemmler out of queens NY
3: and Out Door Sports MFG CO in Forestville CT.

the arrows are all old wooden arrows some by bear archery with various broadheads on them.

I don't think there probably worth much if anything but hes been wondering so i fugured id ask.

Thanks for any help/advise

Comments

• MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could you post pics? What condition are they in? Im sure they'd make pretty cool wallhangers.
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    ill see about getting some pics tomorrow maybe. there all in pretty good shape from what i saw. the grip on ones had the leather wrapping coming loose but thats about it. all the arrows are straight and dont seem like their dry rotted or anything. wallhangers is about all theyd be good for i would think. they look like there in good condition but i dont think id trust them to draw it back.
  • Horney toadHorney toad Member Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I might want to buy some stuff like that. Let me know if you get some pictures.