In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Number 5 down

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Sat. morning had 6 doe come in, drew on one waiting for her to hit the shooting lane and she turned butt to me when she did, let down, they left. about 9 I'm gettin hungry figured Id head in and grab a bite to eat had the pull rope in hand getting ready to attach it to the bow when i heard quite a racket. looked up and saw 3 doe running my way. they ran up cut across in front of me jumped the fence to the cow pasture and stood there, a fourth ran right to my tree stopped and turned around to look for what ever had them spooked, so I stuck it. not a big one but it was a good end to my season. Prob wont be able to get out anymore this season with only 7 days left.

Comments

• bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrat's.

I hope to stick one more before the end and I'm done.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Very nice. I was planning on going out for a couple hours this afternoon but just too dang cold. I figured the freezer was full enough. [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    Very nice. I was planning on going out for a couple hours this afternoon but just too dang cold. I figured the freezer was full enough. [:D]

I'm going tomorrow[B)]

I'll be nice and cozy in this....

bale3.jpg

I have a little caustic propane heater I'm going to use.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam

I'm going tomorrow[B)]

bale3.jpg

make sure you have an emergency exit in case you knock it over. [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam

I'm going tomorrow[B)]

bale3.jpg

make sure you have an emergency exit in case you knock it over. [:D]

The bottom is open(carpet). But if it were to catch fire I am sure there would be on hell of a hole some where in it.[:D]