In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Idiots

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
Someone shot up our archery targets with buckshot. Ruined all the targets. I have had enough. Put up trail cams yesterday to try an catch the aholes. We do have security cams, so I have to look at the tapes and see who was there. This is a locked facility. When I do find out whom it is, I will have them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the club laws. I am pretty sure I know who did it, now I just have to prove it.

Comments

• edgecamedgecam Member Posts: 3,280
    edited November -1
    Damn Oakie you are having a rough time with your archery range. There are idiots everywhere that don't respect other peoples stuff. I hope you catch them and they get what they deserve.
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep the cams rolling. Maybe you will catch the thief.

Someone stole the SD chip from a cam last week. Why would someone steal a SD card? Locked range with member only key entry. I have an extra cam and might just point it (concealed) at my game cam to see who visitors are.
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dam just dam
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.