In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Looking for used 3D archery targets.

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
for my archery club. We already have a deer. looking for a bear, coyote, turkey or other small animals. Put it up for bid with a buy it now and I will bid. Oakie.

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry- I can't help. Our club just sold off 20 or so targets to it's members. These where all older targets with some use on them, and where hard to pull arrows out of. I ended up buying 3 and gave them to family members.

We buy all our 3D targets from a local archery shop. The owner (also a club member) always sells them to us for his cost, which was better than "club pricing". We buy all Rinehart targets now. There have been some improvements to some of the other companies products, but most of the shooters still prefer the Rinehart targets.

Our club budgets $3000/ year for targets. Some years it is all new cores, other years we buy a few new targets. That seems like a lot of money to dedicate to targets, but we make twice that each year on just four 3D events. Without the newer targets we loose shooters that would make us have to charge more for membership to maintain the grounds (40 acres). After all an archery range with no targets is what?