In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey buckey....

DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
I havent been round here for a long while but noticed that "Hogger" photo in your postings...WOW!!! Congrats on that Beauty!!![8D]

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    I havent been round here for a long while but noticed that "Hogger" photo in your postings...WOW!!! Congrats on that Beauty!!![8D]

Thanks, I havent been around too much either,
    I went out to see Rich in Illinois last year and got that one , hope to see you around Bud
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very Nice!...Worth the trip by far! On the wall yet?...Gonna try to make it here more often this year. Work is slow..More time now...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have the rack at the house taxi is finishing the mount he;s slow but does good work
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Speaking of slow, hows it goin bud. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

You tell me you flying squirrel[;)] season starts here the 15th of Sept this year.. work has been crazy I need the woods
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

You tell me you flying squirrel[;)] season starts here the 15th of Sept this year.. work has been crazy I need the woods

I hear ya! see ya got more rain up that way hope your makin out ok. Maybe we can get ya back out here next season and share some camp time again
  • Options
    edited November -1
    wont make it this year but lets plan on next year if thats OK...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sounds good to me, want me to run it by Lindel and see if you can hunt there again? Or you wantin to try somewhere else?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sounds good to me, want me to run it by Lindel and see if you can hunt there again? Or you wantin to try somewhere else?

Na I want to hunt with you guys do ask Lindel and if it's ok with him we can get somthing going...
    thanks Bubba
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I talked to another guy this weekend down there, he is not far from where we are, 5 mile as a crow flies, he has 80 acre, I tossed him the idea he said he'd think about it, so there could be the potential for 2 places private land
  • Options
    edited November -1
    cool let me know