In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

shooter

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
With the lack of bucks in the area I am hunting, I have turned to hunting a big doe.
IMAG0025_zps32da56b3.jpg[/URL]
This one shows up frequently, but right at last light, or after. I hope she slips up one of these days.

Comments

• Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    What a Doe!
    Haven't seen a thing yet. Going out tomorrow night.
    This time last year I had two down. getting a little worried.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Another reason to hunt the area. I know this one does not compare to many areas, but best one where I hunt...

IMAG0015_zps3698b0f8.jpg[/URL]
  • Options
    saserbysaserby Member Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    Another reason to hunt the area. I know this one does not compare to many areas, but best one where I hunt...

IMAG0015_zps3698b0f8.jpg[/URL]

Do you think that's the same one as the other pic you showed us? Both look pretty nice. And that doe is huge.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by saserby

Do you think that's the same one as the other pic you showed us? Both look pretty nice. And that doe is huge.

Nope. There are 7 bucks around that property. A high rack 10 in the video, a 9 with a broken beam end in the above pic, high rack 8, a real thin 8, a short and curvy 8, an 8 with no brow tines (should be 10) and a yearling with long fork on one side and a short spike on the other....

Our Antler Point Restriction is really paying off. Now in it's 4 year in SE MN- Bucks must have at least 4 points on one side, and no party hunting for bucks. It was really controversial at first, but now most hunters are on board in SE MN. We had a trial 3 year period, and now has been made permanent. There is still a lot of resistance to push it out statewide.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I have some super nice deer on camera this year. I just need more time to get out. 16 more days til im off for 2 weeks. then its hammer time [:D]