In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

so far

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
season has been slow other than the one I lost. been hot last week or so. went south last weekend got to meet up with taco, good to see ya BTW, and Drenboy who never pops in anymore. Now lookin forward to when buckey comes out. Just asked the kids if I should hunt in the morning and they said yes so... guess we'll see how the morning goes. Sorry havent been around much. I do pop in just to see whats goin on but dont take much time to post. just see if anyone is needin moderated. [:D] Good luck to everyone this season!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Didnt get out, had a sick little one to take care of. goin tomorrow morn tho.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    I had breakfast with my son today and his football game tonight. I have to take him to practice early tomorrow morning so it will be Sat. night for me. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Didnt see any this morning but WOW the pheasant sure were talkin. Not sure I've heard this many in years. Counted 12 the other day when I went out to feed my deer. Maybe the population is rebounding. Back in a tree this afternoon