In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mathews CREED

MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
Anyone own one/shoot one?

Comments

• MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone here purchased a new creed or have any thoughts on them? Looked at them and really felt good in the hands and the draw was very smooth.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shoot it... Yes My thoughts below.

Own it... No. I'll explain that later....

The Creed is a very nice bow! Nothing wrong with it at all. I find it to be quite an improvement over last year's offering. The weight is back where it needs to be, but still remain a light bow. The larger wheel does make for a nice feel. The draw cycle seems very soft in the beginning and drops into the draw stop makes for a very positive end to the draw cycle. The shot is nice, quiet, no vibration, and balances better than most single cam bows I have shot. I found it to be an easy to shoot bow, and would make a great hunting rig.

My reasons for not owning it are:

I prefer the feel of a 2 cam bow (currently shooting an M7). I shoot one bow to hunt, shoot 3D, indoor & outdoor targets all with the same bow... A "do all bow" is hard to find. I'd buy the Chill before the Creed, but that is me. I like a draw cycle that is more aggressive in the front, but rounds off slower at the end (which is why I shoot 65% mods on my M7).

That's it.