In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

2011 SEASON

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in Bow Hunting and Target Archery
How are you guys/gals getting prepared. I got myself a new fred bear black shadow strike, a new climber treestand and I am involved in filming my own hunts. I cannot wait until september 28th to get here in Ohio. I noticed our section seems to be dying, everyone should bowhunt in my opinion [:D].

Comments

• Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Got some food plots planted but without any rain, they are not looking too promising.
    Trail cameras set on our lease ground in Cass Co.
    I know I should be shooting more but not in this heat.
    I agree that the forum is getting stagnate. It should liven up in 74 days.[:D]
  • bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sharpening my knife[8D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Yep, it'll pick up. Hey agun, didnt I see you on http://tdohunting.com/ [:D]
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah you may have bang[:D]
  • chasemdownchasemdown Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My first robin hood of the year with my new bowtech[:D]
    RobinHood.jpg
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chasemdown
    My first robin hood of the year with my new bowtech[:D]
    RobinHood.jpg

SWEET. Great shooting. Them BowTechs are Awesome.[:D]
  • bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That can get exspensive it you keep that up!

Good shot[^]
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This will be my first year bow hunting in four years since I broke my back. Iam soooooo excited to be able to bow hunt again. Looking forward to Oct. 1 here in NJ for the season to start.. I just got a horton vision crossbow but Iam thinking of going back to a traditional recurve bow. I have a browning cobra recurve and a couple of really expensive compound bows, but want to get back to the basics and enjoy it again.Oak
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello All!....Whew, Times a flyin! Saturday, Sept 24th is opener here.. Got new strings and cables put on the XT. Had a cam-lean issue goin on and got that taken care of {I Hope!?} Shot my first 3-d range this year...FUN! Another new site (3rd now) put on due to broken fibers...Robin-hooded another last week practicing(Dammit!}. Finally got a 5 foot 3 point tiller for the ford. No time for a plot now but cant wait to get a couple in this coming spring. Deer cam has alot of Mamma's with little spotted's hittin the mineral licks round here. 2 with headgear hangin out together {One REALLY NICE one}.Couple new stand locations set-up...Ready to Rock n Roll Here!!! Good-Luck to ya all!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    some action back on the forum Thats cool..
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    some action back on the forum Thats cool..

Roger that!!