In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

christmas gift

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
thinkin a trail cam, any suggestions? I used to have a moultrie..

Comments

• Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    No suggestions but good to see you posting.[;)]
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been busy with them four legged brown critters...thinkin I shouldn't of passed on some of them bucks back in October [:(]. haha might not get one now.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    I hear you. Did ok for bow season but our firearm season passed on a couple that will see the grinder the next go around.
    Brown its down. I feel sorry for the first 2 that walk within 100 yrds this thursday.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    thinkin a trail cam, any suggestions? I used to have a moultrie..

We have been replacing all our other cams with Predator cams. The Moultrie would be my 2nd choice. I have had lots of problems with Cudde Back cams, and do not like the Leaf River I tried this year. From here out it is only the Predator cams for me. I have both the Informer and Trail Eye. I have to say the Trail Eye is easier to use, but the viewer on the Informer is a nice option if you want to see the pictures in the field. Our older Predator cams have a CF slot as well as a USB port for a jump drive. The Newer one is the Trail Eye and that has the SD slot only.