In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone Shooting?

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
I've been doing some.
I took one stand down where the hedge tree it has been in for 15 years is becoming unstable.
I plan on moving my tripod into that area so I can still use my shooting lanes.
I am waiting for some cool weather to take another stand down and replace it with a buddy stand that I need to take down on another property.

Comments

• wolfpackwolfpack Member Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not started yet but plan to soon. Been checking on some food plots and did a little treestand improvement earlier in the year. I've seen plenty of deer out so far this year and some bucks that already have some very impressive headgear, should be 160 class or better by fall.
  • westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    32 days until opening day here, can't wait. Deer have been hitting the minerals hot and heavy for months now and it looks like we'll have some acorns this year after not having any last year. Really can't wait for late October through November when the Bucks that lay low start cruising the doe bedding areas looking for love during daylight hours.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Busy topic
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!