In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bang MIA

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Bang is MIA anyone ..

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    got laid off friday, been workin harder without a job than I did with [:D] Sorry I havent called you back yet, I was in the unemployment office when you called. I've been workin on things, get busy then have beers and forget to call ya. [:D] Currently sitting at my old computer in the old lab waiting on a meeting at 1030 about a possibility in the same building but different position.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    got laid off friday, been workin harder without a job than I did with [:D] Sorry I havent called you back yet, I was in the unemployment office when you called. I've been workin on things, get busy then have beers and forget to call ya. [:D] Currently sitting at my old computer in the old lab waiting on a meeting at 1030 about a possibility in the same building but different position.
    I wish you the best of luck Buddy . It will work out..... any thing I can do let me know? give me a call when you get a chance...
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear that Bang Hope everything works out for u
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Keep positive. Doors are closed so new ones can be opened.

Ben
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Better days are on the horizon...