In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Food Plots

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
Are in at one of our spots. Some clover, turnips, and chicory mix. Just need some rain now.
Hoping to get a tiller to my other spot and try to get something growing for them to get big and strong on. [;)]

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    Are in at one of our spots. Some clover, turnips, and chicory mix. Just need some rain now.
    Hoping to get a tiller to my other spot and try to get something growing for them to get big and strong on. [;)]
    better get a long garden hose[:D]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    better get a long garden hose[:D]

[:D][:D]. I hear ya. We've had storms ALL around us the last 2 days. We might of got a half of a tenth.
    Whatever comes up will be a plus I guess.
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope that you folks get into the rain that you are wanting and needing. [:)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Its horribly dry here. [xx(]
  • Options
    jimfasterjimfaster Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope you might found some rain there last night.