Cross-bow riser

groundhog244groundhog244 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
Hello, Iam in need for a part that is used on a Barnett RC 300 Cross-bow. The part is what holds the limbs to the bow. I droped the crossbow and the riser (Ibeleave its call that) broke and then I had the stock in one hand and the bow part in the other. Any help is much appreciated. Lew at [email protected]


Sign In or Register to comment.