In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just got my Turbo XLT

MatchshotMatchshot Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
Saved my pennies and got the crossbow I have been dreaming of!

2010-03-26200332.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • Options
    tcleartclear Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    very nice. Congrats
  • Options
    festusfestus Member Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have you shot it through a cronograph to see the true fps. I see it is advertised at 315. I have been wanting a new one but can't decide which one. My horton is supposed to shoot up to 320 fps but the best I can get is 251.
  • Options
    MatchshotMatchshot Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ssmag
    Have you shot it through a cronograph to see the true fps. I see it is advertised at 315. I have been wanting a new one but can't decide which one. My horton is supposed to shoot up to 320 fps but the best I can get is 251.

Haven't shot it through the chrony yet. I got it because of the narrow limbs and the advertised power. I will let you know once I check it. It was advertised as bore sighted from the factory. It was. Dead on bullseye 20 yds off hand.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ssmag

Advertised FPS is usually IBO. Your probably shooting a much heavier arrow.