In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey Carpet Munchers

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
(intended for Bang & buckeye)

Got a warm front passing through today and rain so guess who's laying around not hunting? How you crackers been? Sure been awhile.
I'm needing to upgrade next season so I wanted to see if you had anything your selling or considering to sell. I'm still cheap as hell in case you wondered so I'll probably stay under 5. [:D]

Buckeye when did you get paroled?

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    (intended for Bang & buckeye)

Got a warm front passing through today and rain so guess who's laying around not hunting? How you crackers been? Sure been awhile.
    I'm needing to upgrade next season so I wanted to see if you had anything your selling or considering to sell. I'm still cheap as hell in case you wondered so I'll probably stay under 5. [:D]

Buckeye when did you get paroled?
    hey man wher ya been dude.... so what its warm the rut is on
    the deer will move.. what are yo looking for a bow??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I ended up going out around 1 once the rain eased up, they haven't been moving that much here, this week I think will turn them on hard, going out tomorrow, but had to work today.

Yes I'm looking for a bow..?? What else you got your selling[?] I find winchesters hard to resist.
    How you been, haven't talked to you in forever
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Whats up yo!!! Long time no see...or type anyway
  • Options
    edited November -1
    no kidding, but my prison time has put a damper on things.

What's been up, anything new with you? same old same old here