In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

my blind set up

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    And its only 2 rows in
  • bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope someone doesn't run it throught the combine[:0][:D]
    edited November -1
    field has already been taken out, this was left for me. [;)]
  • edgecamedgecam Member Posts: 3,280
    edited November -1
    Nice set up. I have had good luck hunting out of uncut corn during muzzleloader season
    edited November -1
    Saw the biggest buck I've ever see non the hoof last evening and a very respectable buck. very excited
  • Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope that you have been getting good time in your blind and spotting buckes to wait-out and/or stalk.

Are they following the areas that you had anticipated?

How close onto them have you managed or they managed to get?

Pulling for your site there and you.

Best!
    edited November -1
    Had them at 15yrds on the ground but camera man couldnt get on the big one and only got the rear side of the other. They circled around and came up behind us. They are coming out where I thought I just didnt expect the circling. Gonna try to get in a tree very close to the blind Fri. I could have smoked him had I been in a tree, well provided he didnt bust me drawing or something
  • bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very exciting, hope we can see some footage!

Good luck[:D]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    blind.jpg

driving as we speak
    think Im kidding think again
    OH yah had some salior Jerrys I can fly I really can !!!!!
    good luck with the Booner you deserve it buddy go get em
    edited November -1
    Your a goof! and thanks! Windy and rainy for 2 days, highs in the mid 50s friday. Hope it all works out
    edited November -1
    Thinking of you and your set-up, fingers still crossed, hope that it all falls into place for you.
    edited November -1
    Have any update as to having gone out and if so, what all you saw and how close they got to you and/or how close you got to any of them?

Inquiring minds would sure like to know ... you can tell us, come on! [:0] [;)] [:D]
    edited November -1
    Got in a tree 18 yrds from the blind thinking I would have a better opportunity and better shooting lanes, Had four bucks come out, 2 shooters, they milled around for a while I took a shot at one and missed. I ranged the farther one cause he was passing threw my shooting lane out in the open field, 51 yrds, the next deer was the one I wanted to shoot and I knew he was passinng the lane at a closer distance, guessed 40 and shot clean over, Musta been a bit closer. Oops! In reveiwing the footage the one I shot at was an older deer with 10 pts. if points mean anything to anyone, the younger deer wasa 12. This was Friday
    Went back to the blind this past Sunday and saw the biggest deer I have seen yet, I was even afraid to draw back on it cause I wasnt sure what to do if I got a kill shot. Pasted by the blind at 8 yrds. It was a John Deer 8960. [:D]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Your a goof! and thanks! Windy and rainy for 2 days, highs in the mid 50s friday. Hope it all works out
    am not
    edited November -1
    Got in a tree 18 yrds from the blind thinking I would have a better opportunity and better shooting lanes, Had four bucks come out, 2 shooters, they milled around for a while I took a shot at one and missed. I ranged the farther one cause he was passing threw my shooting lane out in the open field, 51 yrds, the next deer was the one I wanted to shoot and I knew he was passinng the lane at a closer distance, guessed 40 and shot clean over, Musta been a bit closer. Oops! In reveiwing the footage the one I shot at was an older deer with 10 pts. if points mean anything to anyone, the younger deer wasa 12. This was Friday
    Went back to the blind this past Sunday and saw the biggest deer I have seen yet, I was even afraid to draw back on it cause I wasnt sure what to do if I got a kill shot. Pasted by the blind at 8 yrds. It was a John Deer 8960. [:D]
    You had me going there for a minute of more!

You darn TURKEY! [;)] [:0] [;)]