In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Jukar pistol barrel

jess69jess69 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
It is a long, sordid tale that I will not get into now, But...A friend has a Jukar flintlock pistol that needs a barrel. It is a smmothbore, full round barrel that is approximately a 20 guage. I have had no luck finding a barrel comercially; one vender hung up on me as soon as I said Jukar. I am willing to cut down a shotgun barrel, but not when they cost $100.00 plus shipping.
Any ideas? Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    cbyerlycbyerly Member Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Note that the brand name is pretty close to "junk". Don't waste your time or money on it.
  • Options
    firstharmonicfirstharmonic Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jukar, CVA and Traditions all come from Ardessa, Spain and many of their parts are the same. CVA sold all of their sidelock muzzleloading parts to Deer Creek Products (765-525-6181). Although your chances are slim, you could call Deer Creek and ask. They do not have a web page so phoning them is your only option. It's worth a try. Good luck.
  • Options
    1shotcleaner1shotcleaner Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i have sevral juker smoke poles and as firstarmonic said they are just like cva and similer to traditions as far as cberly's comment well you are wrong and if you have time lookup dixy gun works they will have all you wull need to rebuild that flintlock