In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    So let me get this straight.
    #1, You are shooting deer on feeders.
    #2, You took a shot that was "Way longer" than you wanted to try but took it anyway.
    #3, You took a shot a a running deer and with "luck pure and simple" you hit it.
    #4, You took a shot "down the middle" that you should have "let her pass but couldn't".

In my opinion,
    #1, You are not a hunter.
    #2, You have no hunter ethics.
    #3, You were probably shooting in a high fence area.
    #4, Your whole post is absolutely nothing to be proud of. [V]
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    As sent to me from the poster via e-mail.

You would be right if i was a average shot. But i am not. I have 14 championship trophies on the wall. Three of which are for moving targets. And two of which are national matches. The post was written for average marksmen and not written as a bragging page for me.
    But I'm sure that doesn't compute for you.
    mike

Mike, I will post this where it needs to be posted.
    I stand by my post. You can have as many trophies on the wall as you want. Good for you. Be proud.
    As YOU stated, the shots you took were way longer, luck, pure and simple, and down the middle that you couldn't let pass.
    I still stand by my statment that you are not a ethical hunter by going by what YOU posted.