In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Uberti Stainless Steel Colt style C&Bs

ken44-40ken44-40 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
In the early '80s, Uberti made five models of Colt cap and ball revolvers in stainless steel. Some of the castings for these revolvers were sent to Colt and became 2nd Generation Colts. Others were assembled and sold through Allen Firearms Co - Santa Fe, NM. I'm looking for some of those Uberti stainless steel cap and ball revolvers that were imported by Allen Firearms. The models produced were:

.44 cal 1860 Army,
.36 cal 1851 Navy,
.36 Cal 1861 Navy,
.36 Cal 1862 Pocket Navy and
.36 1862 Pocket Police.

Comments

• Options
    TimothyTimothy Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have an old article on them by phil spangenberger. Finding one now is a pretty tall order however. You might put word out on the auction sites and collector mags that your looking for them. I bet there are people who'd sell them cheap but dont think anyone would want them. In fact your the first person I've seen make refrence to them. Good luck, I bet you could find a few if you networked a little.
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Were those Allen imports of SS Uberti's marked with the Allen name?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Timothy
    I have an old article on them by phil spangenberger. Finding one now is a pretty tall order however. You might put word out on the auction sites and collector mags that your looking for them. I bet there are people who'd sell them cheap but dont think anyone would want them. In fact your the first person I've seen make refrence to them. Good luck, I bet you could find a few if you networked a little.
    I have the Oct 83 Guns and Ammo magazine that the article is in, and I'm way ahead of you in putting the word out. I have posts on five different gun forums as well as some auction site want lists. Mayhaps one of these days my efforts will be rewarded.
    quote:Originally posted by v35
    Were those Allen imports of SS Uberti's marked with the Allen name?
    Yes. On the top of the barrel 'ALLEN F.A. MFG. CO. - SANTA FE N.M.'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Back to the top Still looking for some of these.
  • Options
    AtrophyAtrophy Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have one of these, it is a 36 caliber. It is a Navy and is in good condition.

How much are these worth?

Thanks!

Jeanette
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Atrophy
    I have one of these, it is a 36 caliber. It is a Navy and is in good condition.

How much are these worth?

Thanks!

Jeanette

Is it a '51 Navy or '62 Pocket Navy?? There is no Blue Book listing of value for these Stainless Steel models. They're worth whatever you can get for them basically. I gave $200 for my unfired stainless steel '51 Navy and consider it well bought.

Ken
  • Options
    AtrophyAtrophy Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is a '51 Navy. If you can message me your email address or phone number we can discuss further and I can send photos.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Atrophy
    It is a '51 Navy. If you can message me your email address or phone number we can discuss further and I can send photos.

Thanks!

Atrophy, I'm looking for stainless steel models, not blued/color case hardened models.

Ken
  • Options
    natchezjimnatchezjim Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have an 1860 army stainless. it appears unfired if interested give me a call 800-251-4808 ext 729
  • Options
    Kate SudarkinaKate Sudarkina Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    DAA PDR Belt-Ride Holster
    The Production division has been growing rapidly in recent years, and in many regions it is now the largest and most competition class. Reasons for this vary, but primarily it appeals to many for its simplicity, reduced costs, and a return to the "more practical days" of Practical Shooting.
    edited November -1
    BTT. 1860 on the way. Still looking for any and all.

Ken44-40
  • Options
    edited November -1