In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Knight Shadow - any experience?

BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
Won a Knight Shadow over the weekend, looks to be a newer model. ANy one have any experience with one? Likes/dislikes?

Comments

• NneedNneed Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sure - what do ya want to know???
    edited November -1
    My Father invented the Knight Rifle - so I can tell you pretty much anything you need to know
  • BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Nneed,

It was a model that I'd never heard of. Didn't know if anyone had any experience with one and what they thought of them. I'd used a CVA for a few years and that had been a pretty decent gun.
    Just thought I'd try to get some benefit of experiences with a Shadow before I pick up a scope and start to sight it in for fall.

Thanks...
  • BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This looks to be better made and I like the way the action and hammer work. So just curious on accuracy and performance...
  • ColtDoctorColtDoctor Member Posts: 97 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Howdy Pard,

These new fangled Knights seem to be pretty accurate. Dude came from the big city and wacked a Mulie with one on my ranch last season.

MW
    edited November -1
    BikerBob

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. Please email me at blk4103@yahoo.com and I will give you my phone number- love to speak with you over the phone about it. Probably too much info to keep typing here.

Nneed