In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Knight KRB7

gabacctgabacct Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
Still trying to figure out which gun to buy!! Boy I have never had this delima with centerfire rifles. Has anyone had experience with the Knight KRB7? Would appreciate any advice or recommendations.

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,177 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought one 2 years ago,it is as accurate as my eyes will allow, and I think it is just about the only one on the market where you can remove the trigger assembly so easy. I use real black powder and this makes it a breeze to clean. my only camplaint is the split trigger/safety, it does take some getting used to. other than that I have had no trouble or complaints.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,177 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    gabacct deleted your e-mail before I could reply so I will answer here, while I like the rifle If I had it to do over again I probubley wouldn't just because I got a pursuit LT for my son and it shoots just as good and is a little easier to clean being that it breaks open and is simply easier to swab out. It also has a solid trigger, still have a time with the split trigger, honestly between the two I would go with whichever I could get a better deal with.