In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Centennial Arms revolvers

bprevolverbprevolver Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
Has anyone ever seen or know anything about the Centennial 1860 Army in stainless steel? Also, does anyone know where I could buy or get info on the Centennial 1860 Army Fluted Cylinder with stock?

Comments

• JohnnyBGoodJohnnyBGood Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Centennial was one of the original companies to offer reproduction black powder firearms. Thier name derives from the fact that they were organized about the time of the Civil War Centennial in 1961 I THINK William B. Edwards, author of Civil War Guns, founded the company). They are still listed in my 1978 Gun Digest but not my 1981 copy, so I would guess they ceased operation between that time frame (I do not have the 1979 or 1980 Gun Digest). Soooo.....unless there is another Centennial Arms, you will have to look hard to find some used ones. Here's a Centennial ad from 1971. The fluted Army with stock sold for $87.

cent.jpg

Regards,

John