In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Renagade

addabazayaddabazay Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
For you black power shooters I Have a 50 cal Renagade like new I want to get rid of. Give me an apprasial before I post it. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good luck, with the advent of inlines, sidelocks are getting hard to sell. around here 75-100 bucks.
  • Options
    firstharmonicfirstharmonic Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you check GunBroker completed auctions you'll see that Renegades in similar condition to yours have sold for around $250.00. And there are a lot of completed auctions with no bids at all but most of those had a starting price of around that amount.

List it on GunBroker with a starting price of $150.00. Describe it thoroughly. Post lots of good quality pictures and have reasonable shipping charges. Then sit back and watch what happens. This is a good time of year to sell one; many states have a muzzleloader-only hunting season. Good luck.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You could always list it on GB with a reserve if you have a certain baseline price you want to ensure.